Sunday, January 4, 2009

Approval

The long wait for the approval has come. We received the approval to adopt our son on New Years Eve day. What a way to start the new year off, getting ready to become a parent. WOW, it is getting close. We still do not have the travel dates from Vietnam, which is when we will actually fly there and get the baby the day after we arrive, but hopefully, it will be soon. I will let you know as soon as we get any information. Thanks again for the constant love and prayers for us on this new adventure and life changing time for us!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy Beard said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys!! What a wonderful way to start the New Year! :)

Also I am proud of your for the updates!!! I knew you could do it!
Love you guys!

pjp said...

how cool.....it's sounds so good to hear you say "my son"! you have my love and support!