Saturday, January 31, 2009

One Week From Today

We leave a week from today...Oh my!!!!! I have so much to do and little time to complete it all. I was told today from my work family that I was nesting. I have been cleaning like crazy, trying to organize and get rid of stuff we just do not need. Lamar and I have managed to occupy our entire house with stuff, yes stuff!!! Every closet, every nook and cranny, every drawer is full. But, with a little "nesting" I have been doing, I think I can move a baby in and have room for some stuff for him!! YEAH!!!!!

Another poem that was shared with me by a fellow adoptee:

Child of my Heart
Not flesh of my flesh,
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You did not grow under my heart,
But in it...

No comments: