Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Showers of Gifts

Wow, what love we have from all our family and friends. Lamar and I are so blessed. Flowers were sent to work with a big baloon saying IT'S A BOY from my wonderful work family which completely surprised me. Lamar's work friends (County Administrators) had a surprise shower today for him and really got him good. I am sure he was all smiles. Both our families have bought so much for us already and friends have helped me paint, plan my nursery, and keep my sanity as much as possible. We finally have the day bed and crib up!!!! Yeah, that was a big step to getting the nursery going and I feel good about the room.
Jackson is going to have so many people that love him and can not wait to meet him. Soon...we will have our son!
Love and Thanks

No comments: