Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hanoi-by Jackson Brown

I got my best sleep last night as I was waiting for the big day. My dad told me that it was the 2nd time that he had heard "Earl Brown come on down." (The first time was on the Price is Right. That it is what they said when the man at the US Embassy called our name. It was short and sweet. All we had to do was answer a couple of questions. I have my visa (not actually, the printers are down at the Embassy, so I will getting it in a day or two)!!!

I went to church for the first time today. Hanoi Catholic Church.

My dad carries me around on this funny blue backpack type thing. When people see me they want to hold me, kiss me, squeeze my cheeks. One lady told me today that I was lucky. We saw another couple from Pittsburgh today. They had adopted a little girl. My dad asked them if they were still celebrating the Super Bowl. I asked my dad what a Super Bowl was.

My dad wrote this song to the tune of a Johnny Cash song

We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout, we've been talking about going to get Jackson, ever since the fire went out.
We are going to get Jackson, Jackson Brown.
We are going to go get Jackson, lookout Vietnam (sounds like yam).

I thought that you would like to see my schedule

6:30 wake up
play time with Daddy and mommy
7:00 bath
7:30 breakfast
food, play, nap (repeat) until 4:00
4:00 poop
food, play, nap (repeat)until 8:30
8:30 go to bed
2:00 food

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson,

This is the blog I've been waiting for! You have wonderful parents and many friends waiting to see you, all who love you very much!

Shirley McD

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackson!!!
This is your chosen cousin Ash!! I cannot wait to see you on friday! I love you so much!! I'm gonna be your babysitter and we are gonna have sooo much fun! Your mommy and daddy are the greatest people ever! You have sooo many people here waiting for you, who love you soo much!
Love ya *muah*

Anonymous said...

Oh My Jackson you are so cute and smart too. You have a very special mommy & daddy that love you so much. I cannot wait to get my hands on you. We are ready for you to come see your beautiful home. You have the biggest family here that already love you very much. Love Lori

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search HD Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]