Saturday, February 7, 2009

HCMC, Vietnam

We are here. Yes, we made it and the flight was LONG, but not as bad as we had thought it would be. Some good calming medication helped. Seoul, Kroea was very nice, the part we saw. Now we are at the hotel and trying to get organized. We fly to DaNang tomorrow, visit the orphanage and see the baby, and sightsee there the rest of the day. On Monday, we have the G & R ceremony where Jackson officially becomes ours. yeah!!!!!! The Skype is working if any of you are on there, we have already seen Lynnes family and Lamars brother. We are heading to bed, it is 1235 am and we are tired. I will try real hard to upload pictures next time I am on!!!
Love to all from Vietnm!!!!!
Lamar, Elaine, and Lynne

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. We are all praying for you and Lamar and Lynne and Jackson. Can hardly wait for you to see him, wish I could be there, I would love to see your faces when you see him for the first time. Make sure Lynne takes pictures of the big event. Love to all of you. Kathy

Amy Beard said...

I am glad you all made it safe & sound. I know that you are glad that part is over, now on to the good part!!! Take lots of pictures and if you have time post some for us!! Can't wait to see little Jackson!!! :) Enjoy this special time.

Amy Beard said...

Elaine & Lamar-I fixed some things in the "photo album" area that I saw were having problems. Hope that is okay :).

Nancy H. said...

Hey Guys - I keep looking at the clock and thinking how many more hours until you get your hands on little Jackson - I am so glad you made it there safely - I know this is sooooo exciting!!! Of course, I am crying again! Love to all -
Nancy

Anonymous said...

So glad you guys made it safely there. I have been at the hospital with my mom this week but have been praying for you all..I am so excited.. Give Jackson a hug from me. Love you all!!!!Amy

Lisa G Mont said...

It wont be long now before you get Little Jackson. We are glad you a there safe and sound. We are thinking of you and praying for ALL of you. We can not wait to see Jackson and his proud family.
Much love, Lisa, Chuck, Drew and Austin

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blessing you are about to receive. We will be following your journey thru your blog. Can't wait to see more pictures of Jackson. Have a safe trip home.

Stephanie Smith

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Get your rest. Tomorrow is a BIG day. I can't stop grinning as I read all this. Of course, by the time you read this, it already is tomorrow over there. :-)
Love,
Curtis