Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jackson's Dad

It has already happened. To preface the story, before I left for Vietnam, I was talking to Deonne about her being referred to as Keely's mom or Jordan's mom or Landry's mom. Well last night, I went down to the computer cafe in the hotel and was talking to some Aussie ladies. They asked me the reason that we were here. I told them that my wife and I were here to adopt a baby boy....her reply was "Oh, you must be Jackson's Dad"
They had met him at breakfast that morning.

A couple of notes from our new friends from Australia: they were here for 3 weeks on vacation, they were from Perth and Melbourne, they were concerned about the wildfires there, it has been as hot as 120 degrees F this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I especially like the picture of Jackson and Dad on the bed.
Jackson seems to be running wide-open.
Dad seems to be "running on empty" (Jackson Browne pun intended).

Love and joy to the family.
Brenda Love